- Stefan Radtke's First Light Number 14 is a limited edition of 5 prints. Each being signed and numbered by the photographer.
- Size: 40X 50 Inches ( 101.6 x 127 cm ) . Glicee prints on highest quality Hahnemuehle FineArt Paper. Unframed.
- ABOUT THE COLLECTION: The FIRST LIGHT series developed from Stefan Radtke's previous works MOVED and SOUND PORTRAITS. It was created in 20014 and 2015 along the coast of the Long Island Sound in New York over period of weeks right around sunrise. The work produced during that time are abstract and almost painterly-like photographs of the Long Island Sound. Combining long exposure and a deliberately moving camera, the images literally blur the line between photography and abstract painting. The images are about letting go of conventions and aspire to be an inspiration for the audience to create their own story.
- Using a long exposure technique combined with deliberate camera movement I am creating photographs of landscapes inspired by abstract expressionists, capturing an atmosphere rather than an explicit reality and opening for the viewer the possibility for interpretation.
- The images of the FIRST LIGHT series were taken the few minutes around sunrise on the Long Island Sound in Rye, New York.
- The photography will be shipped directly from the photographer. Delivery time ~ 2-3 weeks. Price includes shipping . Select suitable option by clicking buttons below. Pls email us at firstname.lastname@example.org in case you want it shipped outside Europe or US and we...
£1,928.00Add to wishlist
When you are buying a product on our site, you will receive a confirmation from us but also directly from the brands, who will then ship the products directly to you. We are trying to make the buying experience as seamless as possible within our limits. We believe in building close and personal relationships with each designer and brand in order to provide best possible customer service. Any communication in regards to shipping/ exchange and returns will be directly with the brand but you are of course welcome to contact us at email@example.com any times if any inquires or issues and we will do our best to help. Most brands will ship to anywhere in Europe and US. Some ship globally. Some brands will not ship outside these geographic areas but we will try to accommodate your requests if we can. The prices given at the site are including all shipping and are inclusive of any costs. Sometimes you may be asked to click the right option depending on your location, in order for us to give you accurate price including shipping to your destination. The brands that we are working with may have different policies in regards to exchange, shipping and returns. Make sure you read the brand/brands own T&C and policies. A Limitless World aims to give a good customer service but since we do not ship the products directly , unfortunately we cannot control or take responsibilities for any delays or direct communication that may be held between customer and the brand .
Most brands that we are working with will have at least 14 days exchange/ return policies. Any exchange and return enquiries should be directly with the brand that shipped the product to you. They should be able to answer any questions that you may have. You are of course welcome to contact us at A Limitless World at any times by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org You may have to pay the return shipping costs yourself and this cost cannot be refunded. A Limitless World will pay back the refund to your card as soon as we have received confirmation that the brand/ designer has received the product and confirmed ok . It may take up to 2 weeks for your refund to appear on your bank statement depending on bank and different transaction processes..